At Premier Restoration, we know how devastating a fire can be for any property owner. Getting your home or business repaired quickly and correctly is of the highest importance. For over 30 years, Premier Restoration has responded to sites victimized by fire damage, and has worked to restore homes, and restore lives.
We understand the extent of damage a fire can cause. Premier Restoration are experts in odor removal, emergency board ups, smoke damage and we can even assist in the restoration design process. Premier Restoration has the experience and resources to help restore your home or business.
At Premiere Restoration, we provide 24 hour emergency service for residential, industrial and commercial structures along with offering customers professional restoration expertise while providing the highest level of integrity, quality and service. The first twenty four hours after an emergency are the most critical time to help secure your property and begin addressing repairs. Our team is ready to respond 24 hours a day, seven days a week to any type of fire or smoke restoration emergency. We will help you understand your options, work to ensure your safety and address safety and security issues with your home or business. We work directly with you or your insurance company at your discretion.
We have a large inventory of equipment to help mitigate damage from a fire. Utilizing specialty equipment and products such as Ozone machines, Vaportek machines, Thermo Fogger, Dehumidifiers, Air Movers, Air Scrubbers and Generators will allow us to immediately begin addressing your properties air quality.
Understanding the type of fire and residue produced from it is the first step in creating a plan to restore your property. Whether your property has wet smoke residue, dry smoke, fuel oil soot, fire extinguisher residue, protein residues or any other chemical compound we have the experience to properly clean and disinfect property.
Our Process Involves:
- Certified technician is dispatched to property to assess damages and create action plan
- Identify all safety and problem areas (most smoke damage is overlooked to the naked eye)
- Depending on the scope of damages coordinate a pack out of the property, damaged goods can be sent to our electronic and document recovery division for cleaning and sanitation
- Remove water or chemicals when necessary
- Follow action plan to restore property utilizing special equipment to remove smoke soot and purify air quality
- Coordinate with property owner full reconstruction when necessary